- All our successes are the same. All our failures, too.
- We succeed when we do something remarkable.
- We fail when we give up too soon.
- We succeed when we are the best in the world at what we do.
- We fail when we get distracted by tasks we don’t have the guts to quick.
- Quit the wrong stuff.
- Stick with the right stuff.
- Have the guts to do one or the other.
In 1963, Peter Drucker made an assertion with which Seth Godin presumably agrees: “There is surely nothing quite so useless as doing with great efficiency what should not be done at all.”
Grab a copy of this book or any of Seths other reads, always quick, easy & insightful.