- A List Apart — Web magazine published by Happy Cog that “explores the design, development, and meaning of Web content, with a special focus on Web standards and best practices”
- Boxes and Arrows — Christina Wodtke’s Web magazine, whose initial focus was on information architecture
- inspireUX — Catriona Cornett presents inspiring quotations from prominent UX professionals.
- All Things Digital — Dow Jones publication providing “news, analysis, and opinion on technology, the Internet, and media”
- InfoDesign — the best of UX on the Web since 1997 “I highly recommend Peter Bogaards’s blog, on which he aggregates content from many excellent UX magazines and blogs.”
- Optimal Usability Blog — blog about “putting people before technology”
- Looks Good Works Well — Bill Scott’s blog “Excellent blog on rich Web design and user interface engineering.”
- UX Matters — Blog collecting information from across the UX industry by Pabini Gabriel-Petit
- bokardo — blog about social Web design, by Joshua Porter—Peter Hornsby
- Design Thinking: Thoughts by Tim Brown — blog from the CEO of IDEO—Russell
Ironically most of the above websites look rubbish… which is my biggest beef with the UX community. We talk alot about experiences and display very little in return in our own micro-spheres. Time to up the game chumps.
Thanks y’all up there in the list… you make me look more clever than I am!